Log.Go.Motion - Your specialist for the digitalization of processes in industry and logistics
Through digitization we help our customers to be successful with their customers!
... together and respectfully; courageously and safely; with joy in our work.
Our goal: enthusiastic customers
21.01.2021 - Digital future – made in Leverkusen
Leverkusen-based start-up puts an end to paperwork. Log.Go.Motion wants to convince the big players in the industry of its product Moby.Check.
20.01.2021 - Chemical manufacturer Lanxess uses Moby.Check
Chemicals manufacturer Lanxess is saying goodbye to the clipboard and digitizing its processes in a joint project with Siemens. The software product Moby.Check is being used.
In the next 2.5 years, 65 Lanxess operations in Germany, Belgium, and the United States will make operational and maintenance processes more efficient, safer, and more convenient using tablets and Moby.Check.
02.01.2021 - Moby.Check with new outfit
Just in time for the turn of the year Moby.Check has changed its appearance and presents itself with a new logo in new colors!
01.10.2020 - Siemens & Log.Go.Motion
On September 30, Siemens and Log.Go.Motion signed a cooperation agreement for the distribution, support, further development and maintenance of the Moby.Check software.
- Analysis and design of existing and new processes and workflows
- Realization of time and cost advantages through process acceleration
- Reduction of errors and unnecessary services
- Improved time and resource management
- Standardization of processes and workflows
- Risk assessments to increase process reliability and process quality
Digitization of processes
- Analysis of manual processes
- Creation of templates and checklists
- Mapping of processes in Moby.Check
- Individual consulting projects
- Business Process Reengineering and Digitalization in Industry and Logistics
- Ramp Up / Roll Out of new processes and digitization projects
- Our software product for digitizing mobile workflows
Customized software solutions
- Application development (Java, Python, C#, Windows, ...)
- Realization and customizing of interfaces